- Voted "Best Candy" at the 1999 and 2000 US Scovie Awards
- Great for nausea, stomach upset and sore throats
- Conveniently sized to fit into a pocket or purse
- America's #1 selling ginger candy
- "The" Original Ginger Chew
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Everyone needs a little spice in their life! Unwrap the secrets of an old and treasured recipe from Southeast Asia and discover the unique flavor of our soft and chewy ginger candies. The ancient Chinese first embraced ginger for its medicinal uses and spiritual significance. Early Chinese sailors chewed ginger to prevent sea sickness and the Burmese used ginger as an after dinner digestive aid. Now, you can enjoy the virtue of its flavor in these delicious and stimulating ginger chews. Voted "Best Candy" at the 1999 and 2000 U.S. Scovie Awards, these spicy little treats also make a delicious and comforting beverage. Just add a few pieces to a cup of boiling water. Stir to melt and enjoy.