Metagenics Meta I 3 C features indole-3-carbinol (I3C) which promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and estrogenic activity. I3C is a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage.
- Supports the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues by promoting the formation of thebeneficial estrogen metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone.
- Supports the detoxification of estrogens, other steroid hormones, andxenoestrogens by enhancing the activity of enzymes involved in theirmetabolism and excretion.
- May be especially beneficial for women with estrogen-related health concerns.
- Choosing I3C allows for the entire spectrum of beneficial metabolites to be produced, thereby ensuring all the activity nature intended.Diindolylmethane (DIM) is just one of many metabolites.
- Specially combined with rosemary extract to reduce oxidation andpackaged with a desiccant to reduce moisture—measures that helpto ensure potency.