- Clinically shown to dramatically reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes.
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:
- Sleep disturbances
- Depressive mood, irritability, and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Joint and muscle complaints
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Vaginal dryness
- Excellent safety profile supported by 2 years of clinical testing in perimenopausal women.
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily.
Metagenics Estrovera with Siberian Rhubarb
Estrovera is and extensively researched, natural approach for hot flash relief. It contains an exclusive phytoestrogenic extract of rhapontic (Siberian) rhubarb root known as ERr 731® that has been suggested to be comparable in effectiveness to an ultra low dose of conventional hormone therapies . This extract has also demonstrated significant reductions in other common menopausal symptoms and is effective in just 4 mg daily—with noticeable results in just 4 weeks. Like any successful approach to managing menopausal symptoms, Estrovera is recommended in conjunction with simple lifestyle modifications and healthy habits for optimal outcomes. Women can tailor these suggestions according to their unique menopausal experience.
Estrovera is a natural option demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal hot flashes compared to placebo. These results are comparable to hormone therapies. Clinically shown to dramatically reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes. Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms with no reported changes in safety parameters or serious adverse events in clinical studies lasting up to 2 years, Estrovera is a clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily.