- Provides carbohydrates in the form of glucose polymers and fructose,delivered in a special, balanced blend designed to help delay the onset of fatigue during strenuous activity.
- Delivers key electrolytes to help replace those excreted through sweat during exercise, activity, and/or hot weather conditions.
- Is designed to provide high concentrations of absorbable magnesium, a mineral essential for cellular energy metabolism and glucose homeostasis.
- Available in delicious, all-natural Orange and Lemon-Lime flavors.
- Gluten free and no artificial sweeteners.
Not all electrolyte replacements are alike. Endura is a specialized supplement that supplies a unique blend of patented electrolyte minerals that are found in muscle cells. Endura supplies these important electrolytes, including high levels of magnesium, in a formula designed to enhance absorption of fluids and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration.
Maintain Magnesium Levels
Endura is the first rehydration supplement with a significant quality of magnesium, a key nutrient in energy production that is difficult to obtain from the typical diet. Approximately 50% of Americans are thought to consume inadequate levels of magnesium from their diet. Endura's patented formula is designed to provide high concentrates of magnesium - essential for cellular energy metabolism - without causing gastric discomfort. This special form of magnesium found in Endura allows for excellent absorption, which is especially important for rehydration.
Endura supplies carbohydrates in the form of glucose polymers and fructose, delivered in a special, balanced ratio designed to help delay the onset of fatigue during strenuous activity. This glucose polymer and fructose blend is excellent for rehydration.
Who Should Use Endura?
Individuals who need to supplement their diet in order to meet their fluid replacement and energy demands.
Rehydrate With Endura
For best results, don't wait until you feel thirsty to begin rehydrating. Take Endura on an empty stomach because intake of solid foods - such as energy bars - may impede rehydration efforts during exercise.