- 100% pure, unrefined virgin coconut oil
- 57% Lauric Acid content
- Packaged in a glass jar
- Free of contaminates
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Promote loss of excess weight
- Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal
- Guaranteed long shelf life
- Heat resistant- the best oil for cooking
- Certified Organic
Ecoideas centrifuged coconut oil is made from fresh coconuts, which are opened and pressed within 48 hours of being picked from the trees. The resulting coconut milk emulsion does not exceed 78.8 degrees F, and is placed into a large centrifuge where centrifugal force is used to separate the oil from the water-soluble components. Lastly, the oil is placed in a vacuum chamber to remove any remaining water. This process yields pure oil with 0.1% Moisture and 57% Lauric Acid* content. The oil is not heated above room temperature.
*Lauric Acid is an essential fatty acid that has antimicrobial properties, and increases ‘good’ cholesterol – more than any other saturated or unsaturated fat. It therefore reduces the risk of Atherosclerosis (inflamed artery walls due to dangerous, fatty build up).
Saturated fats are not created equal… Through research, coconut oil has been ranked the most beneficial saturated fat. There is a growing consensus among scientists that coconut oil may be the world’s healthiest dietary oil. Unlike other saturated oils, coconut oil contains the highest percentage of Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs). These MCFAs speed up the metabolism because they are quickly converted to energy by the body, resulting in the loss of excess weight.
Did you know…
- This oil is heat-stable, meaning when it is used in cooking it can safely be heated to high temperatures.
- Coconut oil can also be used as a skin moisturizer.
- In a warm room coconut oil will become a crystal clear liquid, while at cooler temperatures it will solidify to a bright white.