- Comes from fresh cod found in the North Atlantic water near Norway
- Rich in omega 3's and vitamins A & D
- Contains DHA & EPA important for brain and heart health
- Great lemon taste
- Regularly tested for purity, potency and freshness
From the deep, unpolluted waters near Norway, Carlson brings you the finest cod liver oil which is naturally rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, EPA and DHA. Only cod fish caught during the winter and early spring are used, as the liver oil content is highest at this time of year. The oil is separated from the liver tissues without the use of chemicals. To ensure freshness of Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, the air inside the glass bottle has been replaced with nitrogen.
THIS PRODUCT is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory and has been determined to be fresh, fully potent and free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.
Benefits of Omega-3
- Reduce your risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Improve overall heart functions.
- Reduce triglycerides and increase HDL Cholesterol ("the good cholesterol").
- Reduce inflammation in the joints and elsewhere in the body.
- Promote healthy brain function by enhancing concentration and attentiveness.
- Promotes healthy moods and a sense of well-being.
- Improve skin health including dry skin, eczema, psoriasis.
- Improve your immune system.